MOD ID Card Renewal

The guidance is to provide pertinent information regarding British ID cards to Service personnel. 

Individuals might have to renew their British MOD 90 (UK Mil ID Card) whilst serving overseas. Individuals are to complete FIdent1024 (2) and return to


Lost or Stolen Cards

Complete Certificate of Loss parts 1-5 and include it with your application.  

Additionally, please ensure that you note the Police Incident Number in the statement particulars in Point 5.

Last Updated: Sep 29, 2022 @ 11:35 am

Scroll to Top