Bank Details

Service Personnel (SP) can change their bank details in the following ways:

  • Add additional US/UK bank accounts (up to 4 accounts)
  • Change the percentage or amount of pay for either US or UK bank accounts
  • Change the account where JPA expenses are paid

SP wishing to amend their bank details, including Split of Net Pay, should complete JPA E016B and email to your HR Office.


Last Updated: Sep 29, 2022 @ 10:32 am

Scroll to Top